Saturday, January 2, 2010

My clothes


Like I said, I'm a designer when I'm not blogging. This is one of the things that brings me great satisfaction. 2009 saw the return of my clothing line ARNREUBY. Yes, I decided to reach into the top shelf reclaim my passion. I dusted off the dust from what had become a box of dreams that had been stored away in pursuit of something elusive called "stability". Now I look back and wonder "WHYDIDIDOTHAT?". If you're wondering so whatdidieverdowithout my passion and dreams? It is feels good to be finally be doing what I love again, which is designing. These are some of the things are in my line.

2 comments:

  1. Odysseus...I am OBSESSED with your Printed Puff Skirt. Someday when I'm rich I'll be able to buy your clothes! All of them are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didnt know it was your pieces, loved them at the shoot!

    ReplyDelete